Join Our Team
Simply Click "APPLY NOW" to take a quick 2-question survey, and remember to attach your resume after completing it. Your information is kept confidential; we don't sell or share it with others.
The Inside Sales Representative is primarily responsible for handling inbound calls from prospective clients, effectively presenting our service, and enrolling customers to ensure metric sales requirements are met. The Inside Sales Representative must meet the minimum sales requirements.
This position is remote with periods of time in the office when needed for performance reviews or other meetings. We are looking for Dallas/Fort Worth metro are applicants only.
Sales Minimum Requirements and Responsibilities
- Required to enroll 55% of the calls taken.
- 32% QC (sent) to calls taken.
- 31% SDC to calls taken.
- Adherence to assigned Schedule (Breaks, Lunches).
- Must score 95% on the quality assurance score.
- Avoiding excessive unavailable time.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, and it’s not exhaustive.
- Computer Proficiency: the ability to easily toggle between systems and navigate through the Internet.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Must be consistent, dependable, and accurate in carrying out responsibilities to a successful conclusion in the absence of detailed instructions; strong independent decision-making skills required.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- Must have excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Customer Care and Sales metrics and systems.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of our service.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs.
- Ability to make recommendations to customers.
- Six months of Payless Power experience or related external sales experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills- Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds professionally to questions.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethics; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Judgment- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in the decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism- Tactfully approaches others; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Quantity- Completes work in a timely manner.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Being at work and on time is an essential function of this position.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions, and Keeps commitments.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements for this job’s performance. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.