Welcome to the Careers page for Payless Power. Payless Power is a growing entrepreneurial company that supplies residential electrical service across Texas. Currently we are looking for enthusiastic, positive individuals for the following opportunities:
Customer Care Associate
This position is primarily responsible for providing customer service support to the company’s customers through inbound telephone and email contact. This position is also responsible for ensuring that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained by performing to set expectations and metrics in an ongoing consistent manner.
Full-time position. Must be able to work schedules between Monday-Friday 8 am-7 pm-with Saturdays in rotation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as customer point-of-contact via telephone, e-chat, email or other communication method
- Handle customer requests for service and payments
- Using good judgment to apply set policies and procedures to customer interactions
- Follow up and follow through on customer requests in a timely and appropriate manner
- Document via the computer customer interaction and outcomes as set in applicable procedures
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with management team to resolve concerns or questions
- Escalate calls as appropriate per set procedures
- Establish and maintain a professional presence at all times
- Keep current on all policies, procedures and information pertaining to the Customer Care area.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Handling a large volume of calls in a timely manner is essential to this position. Employees may be on the telephone with extended periods in between breaks.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds professionally to questions
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Quantity – Completes work in timely manner
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous inbound and outbound call center or related customer service experience
- Computer Proficiency; ability to easily toggle between systems, navigate through the Internet and have an understanding Microsoft Office Programs, including Word and Excel
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in Spanish, both verbally and in writing, a plus
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401(k) and profit sharing. We are proud to offer volunteer hours so that our employees can participate in our community outreach efforts. Every Monday our employees enjoy a catered meal.
If you feel that you meet our job qualifications, have a positive attitude and want a great place to work, please apply the form below.
No Recruiters Please.