En Español (866) 963-9353
PO Box 975428
Dallas, TX 75397-5428

Community

Oct 16, 2017

What is Solar Energy

Renewable energy is just one of the buzzwords heard in the power debate today. Renewable energy is defined as being sustainable and totally inexhaustible, and what could be as inexhaustible as...

Community
Oct 9, 2017

What is Nuclear Energy?

Over the past few years, the debate over climate change and how to best address America’s energy needs has introduced the nation to buzzwords like fossil fuels, fracking and renewable energy...

Community
Oct 2, 2017

What are Fossil Fuels?

Over the past few years, the debate over America’s energy needs has introduced the nation to buzzwords like fossil fuels, fracking, and renewable energy. And as often as they are used in eve...

Community
Sep 18, 2017

The Safest Deregulated Cities in Texas

Given its status as one of the country’s select number of deregulated electricity states, Texas has a number of cities where residents and businesses alike have the power to choose the provi...

Community
May 8, 2017

How to Handle a Summer Power Outage

Summer storms can lead to inevitable power outages, which are never ideal when the temperatures are high. Just as you would in a winter power outage, proper precautions need to be taken in the...

Community
Dec 19, 2016

How to Prepare for Power Outage in Winter

Winter is notorious for throwing people everywhere a number of curveballs and during the cold season, one of the worst things that can happen in the home is the loss of power. Among the challe...

Community
May 18, 2015

Payless Power Reviews Has Payless Power Changed Your Life? Share Your Story!

Congratulations on choosing an electricity provider wisely! Payless Power customers use 27% less electricity than the average Texas consumer. Chances are you’ve also been saving as much as $...

Community
Apr 20, 2015

35 Funniest Electricity Puns & Electric Jokes

Energy savings doesn’t all need to be sacrifice and hard work. Check out some funny electricity puns (safe for work) to lighten your load.

Community
Mar 5, 2014

When do Solar Panels Pay for Themselves?

Now that the costs of manufacturing solar panels and installing them have come down significantly, they’re at the point where they are affordable for many homeowners. But how much money d...

Community
Oct 10, 2012

Electrical Theme Halloween Costumes

Halloween is right around the corner, and of all the theme Halloween costumes the mind can imagine, an electricity theme is one of the most unique. From super heroes, to electrically powered h...

Community

What our customers are saying

See why our power customers say we're the best electricity provider in Texas!

Affordable and easy to make payments

I was worried about getting electricity for my home through a prepaid company. I was calling around to see different rates then going through all the hassle of credit checks while dropping points each…

Christine M. in Killeen

Happy Customer

I have been with this company for several years and have been very happy since. Even when I moved, they made my usually stressful situation very easy and carefree. I recommend them to everyone that I…

Julia L. in Webster

Long term customer

I have enjoyed the service for 2 years now. In the beginning this service was planned to be temporary but with the service being so effective for me i decided to keep it for the long haul. I’m a happy customer.

Kalandra H. in McKinney