En Español (866) 963-9353
PO Box 975428
Dallas, TX 75397-5428

Community

Nov 19, 2018

How to Hang Christmas Lights

Christmas is fast approaching and many people are searching for new holiday lighting tips to brighten up their homes and improve their overall lighting display. The truth is that when it comes...

Community
Sep 26, 2018

Average Electric Bills for Apartments

For those looking for a place of their own at a price they can afford, apartments provide a means of living comfortably on a budget. Often the actual expenses are broken down into different wa...

Community
Aug 13, 2018

How to Split Utility Bills with Roommates

Roommates can be a blessing and a curse. Although roommates can help you with bills and the overall cost of living, they can also bring about some problems. Almost all the problems between roo...

Community
Jul 23, 2018

Moving Tips: Organization for the Frugal Mover

For many of us, summertime is moving time. Whether it is the ease created by the school year being out or slight down periods at work, relocating in the summer can make the process a bit simpl...

Community
Jul 23, 2018

What is the Difference Between Energy and Power

As a consumer, you should always look for the best deal on the market. Whether it be for groceries or for electricity, there is always a way to find the best deal and save the maximum amount o...

CommunityTexas Power
Jul 16, 2018

What is a Brownout?

Summer is here, which means powerful thunderstorms resulting in power outages and blackouts. But do you know what a brownout is? Most people do not, and most people do not know how harmful a b...

CommunityTexas Power
Jul 15, 2018

Transferring Utilities When Moving

The moving process can be stressful for the whole family as everyone gets acclimated to new surroundings and learns how to get around. A critical task that must be completed when moving is to ...

Community
Jul 3, 2018

The Cost To Charge an Electric Car

As Independence Day approaches, take some time to be thankful for this amazing country and all that it offers. America has served us in so many ways, and now it is our turn to pay America back...

Community
Jun 12, 2018

What Causes the Greenhouse Effect

Greenhouse Effect Causes Caused by natural processes and human activity, carbon dioxide emission (CO2) is a greenhouse gas that is released into the atmosphere and traps in heat. As a result,...

Community
Jun 11, 2018

How to Stay Cool in the Summer: 10 Tricks Keep Cool

Summer inevitably brings unbearably hot weather. While blasting the air conditioning at home is one way to lower your body temperature, there are plenty of ways to stay cool in the summer that...

Community

What our customers are saying

See why our power customers say we're the best electricity provider in Texas!

Affordable and easy to make payments

I was worried about getting electricity for my home through a prepaid company. I was calling around to see different rates then going through all the hassle of credit checks while dropping points each…

Christine M. in Killeen

Happy Customer

I have been with this company for several years and have been very happy since. Even when I moved, they made my usually stressful situation very easy and carefree. I recommend them to everyone that I…

Julia L. in Webster

Long term customer

I have enjoyed the service for 2 years now. In the beginning this service was planned to be temporary but with the service being so effective for me i decided to keep it for the long haul. I’m a happy customer.

Kalandra H. in McKinney